1. Collectible Sales: Volume Traded Over the Last 7 Days: ArtBlocks, CryptoPunks, Cool Cats, BAYC, Lazy Lions, TimePiece Community and many more! (As of September 29, 2021)
- ArtBlocks– made $69,559,111 in sales with a total of 2359 buyers who transacted 4644 times — a 21.10% increase from last week.
- CryptoPunks – made $46,855,769 in sales with a total of 91 buyers who transacted 122 times — an 11.68% decrease from last week.
- Cool Cats – made $17,920,358 in sales with a total of 420 buyers who transacted 564 times — a 40.72% increase from last week.
- Bored Ape Yacht Club– made $14,661,393 in sales with a total of 106 buyers who transacted 113 times — a 38.89% decrease from last week
- Lazy Lions– made $11,498,562 in sales with a total of 859 buyers who transacted 1349 times — a 26.69% increase from last week.
2. Biggest New NFT Collectibles: TIME Magazine’s TIMEPiece Community NFT Project Sells Out in 1 Minute and Galactic Apes Storms NFT Charts
? What is it? TIMEPieces is a new NFT community initiative from TIME. This drop includes NFTs from an incredible group of artists inspired from the prompt “Building a Better Future.” TimePieces NFTs are the second drop from TIME Magazine. In their first drop, they sold 3 iconic magazine covers as NFTs, they sold for $435,000 at auction. They’ve also had other involvements in NFTs, like their collaboration with cool cats. Those who purchased a TIMEPieces NFT gained access to a lifetime membership to Time.com, among other perks.
TimePieces NFTs by TIME Magazine launched on Thursday (September 23rd). The 4,676 NFTs, which were made in collaboration with 40 artists, sold out in a minute. Each NFT cost 0.1 ETH and now on OpenSea, the floor is 0.82 ETH. As of press time, the total tradeable volume is 8690 ETH or over 26 Million.
? What is it? The Collection of 9,999 challenges NFT holders to: “Prep your crews, assemble your ships and reclaim the universe for the glory of the apes.” The first utility is to complete missions – gamification mechanisms for the Galactic Apes. NFT holders together with their crew(s), will be able to complete missions that yield other NFT’s and rewards. There will be new collections, new artists, and your crew(s) will be the key to it all.
The community wiped out the 9,999 Galactic Apes in 7 minutes. In just 48 hours, the collection raised 5400 total tradeable volume or around $16 Million. Meanwhile, the mint price was only .08 but the floor price has grown to 16.99 ETH or almost $50,000. What makes the success of this drop even more impressive is that the project decided to have a stealth launch, no Twitter or Social Media promotion and a closed Discord channel with only 700 Members.
? What is it? The latest project from Loomdart, the sold-out Loomlock NFTs, earned $25 million dollars in 3 days. Loomlock NFT holders will be able to claim a physical Loomlock. The most expensive loomlock NFTwas sold for 16.2 ETH, and was bought by an unknown collector.
Looking at the data, most of the bids were made at a value of 0.9 ETH, looking at the chart almost all NFTs had a bid for 0.9 ETH. After that the maximum bidding was at 0.85 and then at 0.5 ETH. Originally each NFT were listed for 0.25 ETH, but it was later announced that the top 10 bidder would get a golden LoomlockNFT, which encouraged collectors to bid higher.
What is it? Gremplin, the artist behind the iconic art of Nouns DAO, released CrypToadz — a series of 6,969 toad-themed collectibles. The narrative behind the Collection was injected with tons of crypto and NFT references. For example, CrypToadz are small amphibious creatures that roam the swampy basin of Uniswamp, which is a reference to the Uniswap Exchange.
As people who previously used CryptoPunks as their Twitter avatar start switching to Toadz, it’s clear the project has struck a chord among NFT OGs because of the referential nature of the art. The OGs particularly enjoyed how Gremplin played around and infused NFT history into the Collection. In an interview with Defiant, James Wyper, a Toadz holder and friend of Gremplin, shared that “There are so many inside-references and Easter eggs in the Toadz designs.” Making Gremplin the “visual historian of the space.”
Despite being a new collectible with barely a month of history, CrypToadz brought in a massive volume. At its opening week, the total tradeable volume was at 5500 ETH or over $17 Million. So five days post-launch, the project ranked 3rd on OpenSea’s list of top new NFT Collectibles.
As of press time, the project has amassed a total tradeable volume of 15,700 ETH or almost $45 Million. During the Drop, the NFTs were available to mint for .069 but the floor price has climbed to 3.88 ETH or around $11,200. A solid return of 162000x for the early believers.
? What is it? The Collection is a woman-led project that features 5,024 “Sweet cats in cups” with 24 reserved for giveaways. According to the artist, “The idea of Cupcats are come to my mind while I was talking with my boyfriend (catfish) about I wanted to buy a muffin pan. I really like cupcakes and muffins, and I have too many cats.” She “Maybe I can make a series, and if I create something as sweet as I want, people might like it.” fo
As of press time, the 5000 Cupcats NFTs are in the hands of 2300 owners. The total tradeable volume has reached 6000 ETH or almost $17 Million. Meanwhile, the floor price is steadily climbing and is currently pegged at .9 ETH as of press time.
3. More Collectibles News: Christie’s to Auction Laser beams Bored Apes, Cool Cat Floor Hits 11 ETH and Fidenza Records 7-digit NFT Sale
- Christie’s will offer exceptional, clean red laser beams Bored Ape along with its corresponding M1 and M2 Mutants as a group lot in the20th/21st Century: London Evening Sale on October 15.
- Fidenza #77 sold for 950 $ETH ($2,844,851)